Business Development Manager
- Location: Bartlett,IL
- Full time
- Create, lead and manage growth in direct vertical sales and key channel opportunities to drive revenue.
- Identify and generate new clients for cloud IT consulting and cloud application.
- Establish contacts with IT executives and build long-term relationships.
- Negotiate client contracts.
- Be the primary point of contact with clients and be responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Become key member of the management team.
- Salary: Base salary plus very attractive commission plan and benefits and flexible vacation plan.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience with sales in various vertical services markets
- Ability to drive revenue through both direct and indirect channels.
- Sound technology skills that can be leveraged to develop and create sales opportunities.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and execute various level sales opportunities.
- Strong people skills.
- Proven track record in IT sales & Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate into small, medium and large accounts.
- Good business sense and organizational skills.